Bring easy-to-use portable power to the campsite, barn, or wherever it’s needed with the Champion Power Equipment 3550W Weekender Portable Generator. A great portable power supply or emergency home supply during outages, this generator delivers 4,450 starting watts and 3,550 running watts of power. Powered by a 224cc Champion OHV engine, this generator delivers power for up to 10 running hours at 50% load. Volt Guard feature protects appliances plugged into the generator from power surges. Cold start design for easier ignition in colder temperatures. Power outlets include a a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R), a 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R), all with covers for added protection. Durable 1″ tubular steel roll cage protects the generator at the site and during travel. Recoil start. Air-cooled, single piston engine with low oil shut-off. Includes 4-gallon gas tank, folding handle, and never flat tires. EPA-certified and CARB-compliant design also comes with: Intelligauge output and maintenance monitor, push-to-reset circuit breakers, and oil funnel. Rated at 68 dBA from 23′. Weight: 105 lbs. 24.5″L x 22.7″W x 22.1″H.
Manufacturer model #: 200911.
- Versatile and powerful portable generator
- 4,450 starting watts and 3,550 running watts
- 4-gallon gas tank – 10-hour run time at 50% load
- Reliable recoil start
- Powerful and efficient 224cc Champion OHV engine
- Low oil shut-off safety feature
- Cold start design – easier ignition in colder temperatures
- 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R), a 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) – all with covers
- Includes steel roll cage, folding handle and never flat tires
- Volt Guard
- Intelligauge output and maintenance monitor
- Push-to-reset circuit breakers